The 7th staff meeting took place in Bucharest, Romania during 22nd – 23rd November 2016 and was hosted by ACDC Association. The main topics of the meeting included:
- Exchange on final productions of the 5 units of the training course entitled “Learning the basic skills of an e-facilitator”, representing the result of the intellectual output 3 (IO3) ”Creation and development of specific modules of online training for e-facilitators”
- Discussions about the selection of the questions included in the final evaluation quiz
- Establish the calendar for translating the modules in all partners’ languages and pilot training implementation
- Presentation of the proposed grid of pilot training results evaluation , by ARCI and ACDC
- Communication matters: Website of the project
- Resolution sheets and conclusion of the two days meeting
At the end of the Bucharest meeting all partners agreed upon the next steps to be taken in implementing the remaining project activities and their schedule.
The Training Of Trainers took place in Barcelona, Spain in the period 24th – 26th October 2016 and was hosted by Fundacion Esplai having as trainer Mrs. Alba Agullo. The objectives of the training were:
- to use and administer a online platform i.e Moodle platform
- to create and modify in a optimal way an e-learning course
- to validate the course in English version
The method on which the training of trainers was based on was learning-by-doing. At the end of the training the trainers from each partner country improved their knowledge about e-learning methods and their digital skills in using Moodle platform.
The sixth meeting of the project took place in Florence, Italy and was hosted by ARCI. The topics discussed during the meeting included the progress of the practical guide for e-Tutors carried out by INFREP, the preparation of TOT which will be organized by Fundacion Esplai, administrative issues of the project and the exchange between partners about the modules about learning the basic skills for an e-facilitator on Moodle platform.
The meeting was a success for the good implementation of the project due to the exchanges between the partners and teamwork regarding the intellectual outputs of the project in order to have quality results.
The fifth meeting took place in Paris, France and was hosted by INFREP on 7th – 8th of March 2016. The topics discussed during the meeting included:
- the presentation of the guide for e-Tutors created by INFREP in collaboration with Fundacion Esplai
- dissemination and website of the project lead by ACDC
- the involvement of the partners in the oraganisation and development of the modules of learning the basics skills of an e-facilitator
During this meeting the management team started the preparation of the administrative and financials status of the project and next steps in implementing project activities.
The fourth meeting of the project took place in Barcelona (Spain) and was hosted by Fundación Esplai. The topics discussed during the meeting included in principal the validation and further development of the intellectual output 2 (IO2) – “Structuring educational curriculum for e-facilitators”, which resulted after several activities carried out by the partners during June – December 2015:
- Research andcompilation ofskills andknowledgeidentified in the previous work phase
- Research workdeveloped byeach partner regarding countrylevels of responsibilityandautonomy
- Organization ofKey Activitiesdefined in e-facilitator profile (IO1 to be find in the deliveries section)in atraining profile using the form ofUnits ofAcquiredLearning (UAA)(Learning outcomes as called forbythe recommendations of theECVET)
- ProposedTraining Program resulted fromthe Belgian experience (AID), toenablethe workingphase / intellectual output 3 (IO3)”Creation and development of specific modulesfor onlinetraininge-animator”
- INFREP design of a first draft of methodological guide for designing e-learning modules for e-facilitators
During this meeting the management team discussed the evaluation grill of Belgian Agency on the Interim Report, which obtained excellent qualifications for the majority evaluation criteria set for the project implementation quality analysis, and also the next steps to be taken.
The third meeting of the project took place in Bucharest (Romania) and it was hosted by ACDC. The topics discussed during the meeting included: project planned intellectual outputs, the dissemination and communication plan of the project and the validation of the intellectual output 1 (IO1) – profile and competences of the e-Facilitator, which can be consulted in the deliveries section of this website. This output resulted after several activities carried aut by the partners during September 2014-June 2015:
- Collect data on the profiles of leaders conducted by each of the project partners (Spain: Fundación Esplai, France: INFREP, Italy: ARCI, Romania: ACDC, Belgium: AID)
- E-facilitator Profile Analysis based on reading resources from previous projects published on national sites.
- Research, sharing and discussion of e-facilitator profile developed by the project including references from institutions, similar projects in partner countries, such as: ICQP (Catalan Institute of Professional Qualifications), resources from VET4e-I-I projects and RAISE4e and NetPublic in France, Technofutur Competence Center in Belgium
- Reading the information and resources provided by AID appropriated to ECVET instruments
- Research and adaptation of the key activities, tasks and competences, knowledge, skills and abilities related to the e-facilitator.
- Development of the summary tableof CommonsKeyActivities
- Active participation on the comparison of the profile of e-facilitator of different partner countries.
- Active participation in the creation and discussion of the common profile of e-facilitator.
During this meeting the management team started the preparation of the first interim report and next steps in implementing project activities.
The second meeting of the project took place in Florence (Italy) and was hosted by ARCI. The topics discussed during the meeting included:
- AID presentation of the common professional profile of e-facilitator (e-animator) and identified key activities based on the data collection conducted byeach of the projectpartners(Spain: Fundación Esplai, France: INFREP, Italy: ARCI, Romania: ACDC, Belgium: AID)
- Discussions on the comparison of thecompetence/ skills/knowledge related to the identified keyactivities
- informationon the preparation of the next working phase on theunits of learningacquired according to ECVET methodologic approach
- further organization of the projectworkat national level
- discussion of the project administrative and financialaspects
The first meeting of the project took place in in Brussels (Belgium) and it was hosted by AID. The topics discussed during the meeting included:
- presentation of the partners
- presentation of the project tasks and each partner responsibilities
- revised work plan and adjusted timetable of activities
- revised timetable for the international meetings
- presentation of the administrative and financial aspects included revised partner organizations budgets
- presentation of the ECVET system tools in the context of lifelong learning
- presentation of the framework of e-facilitator profile to be appropriated by all partners
- further organization of the projectworkat national level